ABOUT THIS CONTENT
Survivors, come explore a vast and diverse 63 km map with a multitude of new land to build on! Witness familiar ARK creatures in an expansive environment and meet, Deinonychus, ARK’s newest feathered theropod, found only in Valguero.
Explore new heights and hidden depths; whether it’s creating your foundations in the White Cliffs or unearthing the secrets of the Aberration Trench, Valguero offers a new experience in the ARK universe. With new biomes, challenging dungeon bosses, and mysterious ruins to discover, there’s always something exciting — and dangerous — on Valguero. Among its more than 60 kilometers, you’ll find everything from lush jungles to environmental hazards, snowfields to lava flows, and savannahs to hot springs.
Step into a brand new ARK experience where the classic ARK gameplay melds with a new adventure – Valguero!
- Over 63 kilometers of new land and sea to explore!
- Eight Biomes with a vast array of climates and dangers – tread lightly through the dangers of Skeleton Gorge, see the vistas on top of the Twin Peaks or find remnants of the past at the Lost Temple
- A boss arena where players face a vicious combat sequence against a Megaphiticus, Manticore and Dragon in this heavy-hitting, triple threat encounter! Face familiar dangers in the End-Game Boss encounter in an entirely different way!
- Encounter the ill-natured Deinonychus! Similar to the raptor it uses speed and agility to leap wall ledge to wall ledge as it seeks high vantage points to lie in wait for its prey. This contentious beast is fearless and will hunt prey much larger than itself, latching onto a larger dinosaur’s back with its sickle-shaped claws, then starting to feed before its victim is even dead.
- A large network of caves to spelunk as you delve into unexplored territory featuring different themes and varied perks, including the extensive Aberration Trench.
- Test your limits and that of your tribe while experiencing the new risks and rewards Valguero has to offer.
- Explore scattered ruins throughout the world of forgotten Valguero survivors.