ABOUT THIS CONTENT
The Center is a free add-on for ARK: Survival Evolved that includes a massive new map for survivors to explore, nearly double the size of the playable geography of the standard ARK Island landscape making it about 70 sq. kilometers. The Center complements the current ARK biomes with a rich, hand-drawn Tolkien-esque aesthetic. Filled with stunning lighting effects, lava rivers, giant picturesque mountains, misty floating islands, ancient underground ice caves, and more, The Center is free for anyone who already owns ARK: Survival Evolved.
Drawn completely by hand without any auto-generated content, The Center uses its own save data, with separate options to reset the save data for each individual map.
Some of the amazing things to discover on the map include:
- Floating Island
- Edge of the world/GIANT waterfalls
- A vast underground world with its own ecosystem/sun (Large enough to build huge cities in)
- Lava Biome
- Large underwater air bubbles found deep in the ocean for building bases in
- Massive Ancient Ruins scattered throughout the world
- Challenging End-Game Boss Encounters with Special Rewards!
- Unique level design with tons of verticality
- Features all of the regular ARK biomes from “The Island”
- Vast Ocean Systems
- Giant Ice caverns with etched out ice ruins
- Lava caverns
- Several unique cave systems, both regular and underwater